Nostalgic at Ex Kelud Cinema: 'House of Mural' at Malang

It's December already, it means 2020 is almost over. Corona Virus pandemic is seriously taking over our holiday, isn't it? No white sand at the beach, fog at the mountain, or aesthetic & fancy cafe. But don't fall too deep into the sadness, we can make our 'holiday'.

Going back to my favorite place and also as a less-crowded space (or even no human at all), nostalgic when I was in a college and escape to here whenever I want, these things brightened my day very much. If you ever read my previous post about Ex Kelud Cinema here, you might think that you'd be bored to read this post but hey? I can't say that the mural is changed periodicaly, but it always has something new whenever I visit. 

Yes, new murals! I fall in love with this space, much. And yes, this was kind of my 'holiday' that I need. Nice places and memories.













Btw thanks to my bro who bought me here and (not-sincerely (but its ok, me luv u)) dedicated his time and energy to took a thousand pictures of me, xoxo. 


Comments

Instagram Post