Look! How Cool The Streetlights Light Up The City

You will never go wrong when you walk along the road. This is the best place to take photos for me. Human interest or street photography is my favorite photography genre so far. Is it better to take pictures in the morning or at night? I choose both. As I said before, you'll never go wrong as you walk along the road and capture what you see there. I like to hunt for many photos, I believe that when you take a photo, you're writing a story. Because every photo tells its own story. Well, one day I walked along the road and captured some interesting things there. It rained but it didn't  stop me from continuing to hunt. I might say that the result is not very good but I like how the streetlights illuminated the city well.Then i wonder what you think about the story behind these photos.

    

    







Comments

Instagram Post