First of May

Hi, it's May already. We almost pass a half of 2016 quickly. Then i ask you, what's your favorite month? I bet that your favorite month is your birth month, isn't it? Me too yay. My very very favorite month is May, the first of May exactly. First of may is my very favorite day as long as i live in this world. Yay, then we'll talk about birthday. The majority of people in this world mark their birthday as their favorite day. Why? Cause getting gift? Getting surprise? Blowing candle? Or slicing the birthday cake? I think, thing that make us love our birth day cause in that day we know that people arround us still care about us, and love us too.  

Well, i wanna tell yall about my birthday. It has passed about ten days, but i think it's not too late to tell you the story because it's still May ryt? :p It started from 00.00 am. Nothing happen in that hour, in that early morning. I was sleeping in my bed, while wishing when the sun goes up, i get so many surprises lol. But it happenned. About a few minutes after 00.00 am, about 10/15 minutes, someone knocked my room. First i ignored it, i thought that i misheard. Then someone knocked my door louder. I woke up and peered from the window curtain, yay there are my neighbors (they're my neighbors in my dorm) brought a little candle, then ti opened my door and blowed the candle. Then they took a box out from their back, it was a gift. I read it, then realized it was from my boy. I immediately became very happy, then spontaneously opened the box and tarra.. A pair of white Nike sport shoes. I love it much, then i couldn't continue my sleep and i smiled throughout the morning. Although he couldn't be by my side in that day, but he succesfully made me happy, with his simple way. Then i have to thank to my neighbors, Adel and Ina, as an intermediary between me and him in that earyly morning. Thankyou:) 

Then i continued my sleep and woke up in the morning. The sun greeted me warmly while shining brightly in my favorite day. Then i felt so hungry and went to the kitchen, wow.. Guess what i found? My guard dorm cooked me a Nasi Tumpeng :') Nasi Tumpeng is an Indonesia special food, usually cooked when there's special event like birthday, inauguration, independence day, etc. Nasi Tumpeng is like yellow rice ( not always, you can change it with white or red rice) which usually formed a triangular shape, surrounded by side dishes like fried chicken, thin egg pieces, fried potato cakes, tofu and tempe, vegetables like cucumber and tomato. Back to topic, although in every member of dorm's birthday my guard dorm always cook nasi tumpeng, but it still felt diferent when you are in birthday and get the biggest yellow rice in that day:p oya, i've to tell you about the yellow rice, it's very delicious! 

Well, after i ate the yellow rice, i brought my nasi tumpeng to my room. Then i confused and thought who will ate that big yellow rice? I contacted my friends to came to my dorm and ate the yellow rice, but no one replied my message. I felt sad, in that day, i felt that my friends didn't care or forget about my birhtday (lol it was too over, i'd been given surprises twice in that morning). I was just alone and lamenting the state of my yellow rice.. When i was daydreaming in my bedroom, suddenly my bestfriends (bella, amirah and oem) appeared and came to my room, then gave me a surprise with a brownies cake and candles! I was happy cause my problem solved, about who will eat my yellow rice lol. It was a simple surprise with full of meaning, i love them.














Then a half of day passed, i spent my morning and my noon happily with people who celebrate my day in their simple-but-lovely way. After maghrib, suddenly came my junior high school best mate, Opi, she came with his boyfriend. Her birthday is one day before my birthday, so the day before that day, i came to her home and gave her surprise..then now she came to gave me a surprise:'D They gave me gifts, it felt like we were in elementary school farewell, exchanged gifts lol.

Untill the night, i got my last surprise in that day! I got surprise from my senior high school clique, yola and ipeh. In afternoon, i invited them to came to my room and ate my yelow rice, but they ignored because they said that they were so busy in that day. But then they lied and came to my room gave me a little cute surprise with red velvet sweet martabak and candles. Then we ate my last yellow rice and made a little photoshoot with my tosca and love-you balloons from my boy.


I thank to all who colored my day beautifully. Thank you for remembering me and my special day. I may not be a good person, i'm also not a person who is so prominent. People may don't like me. But one thing that you have to know that i very thank to Allah that i have them all, who still care about me. What a beautiful first of may!




Comments

Instagram Post