Travel Diary: Amazing Imlek Festival in Surakarta


Hi, people! It’s February already, yup seems 2016 goes so fast. What do you think about what I’ll tell you about if I talk about February in early this post? Valentine? Haha I know you won’t guess it but you will totally right to anwer because I’ve said the topic in the title of this post. Yes! I’ll tell you about Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year fall in this 8th February. I’m not a Chinese so I don’t celebrate, but a few days ago I went to the Imlek Festival in Solo. Btw I went to Solo and Jogjakarta, but I won’t tell you how was my holiday in Jogja because I got ill when I was there so I went nowhere L

Well back to the topic. The festival was held arround Pasar Gede and Kilometer Nol in Solo. Ah ya, how much I love the festival.. It was so cute that how red lampions everywhere along the way and along the river. Maybe it's not too interesting if you just see lampions and Barongsai, but if you notice, you’ll love the festival so much. Specially for the lampions. Then there were lampions along the river, you can ride a boat in the night with the beautiful lampions above you. After that, like other festival, there were so many people who sell foods and it must be so delicious! :9 









Furthermore, i have to tell you reasons why i choose Solo as my destiny of holiday. First, it's my boy's city hehe (yes, he's studying in there). Second, i love this city so much. He has brought me to every corner of the city. I bet you'll love every detail in Solo, from the old javanese architecture in Keraton or just in another usual buildings, exciting events which are held every week everym month or every year, even a uniform of parking man in there. Well, i won't get bored if i visit here again, although i almost confused about where to go when i was there, just go arround and look the city and it  makes me happy. Thankyou for the one who always bring me to the good places, good holiday. :) 

This is it, a bonus from me lol. 

Comments

Instagram Post