A(n) (Our) Wedding: The Next of 8 Years Journey

I spent more than thirty minutes thinking only what i have to write, how to start this post. So many random words that can't even describe what I've been feeling, for (almost) a month. While accidentally playing Take Me Home by Us The Duo on my YouTube list, the song made me feel deeply (or even deeper and deeper). Feel about the day that every girl have been dreaming of, feel about the Wedding. A very sweet of celebration after 8 years of journey. A day where the Maybes turned to Always.



On that morning, everyone looked up at the sky and hoped that the sun stay and the water would fall at the "right" time. Quotes Car, The Garden lyric, "Lalalalalalala Romantic Sunday, Lalalalalalala It's a Beautiful and Shinning Day". Gratefully, the sun kept "kissing" each of us until the end of the moment. 

After passing a chaos in preparation, I proudly carried a white minimalist with a touch of earth tone color to the whole precious moment. 5th of June has been passed (almost) perfectly, all beautiful imperfect moments include. What a wonderful period to witness. 



 






 


 


After years, I'm now officially a wife. Though i'm progressing from feeling like I'm very much myself, but he is motivating me better day by day and making himself the good combination of a friend, a husband and a partner (That of course, I have never dared to expect before in this life). Even, when the distances stay between us. But, I think that the distances even makes us stronger and closer. For now, Long Distance Relationship turned into Long Distance Marriage. So, get ready to enjoy for soaking up deeply into the ups and downs of next (hopefully will always be a wonderful) changes. 



And, keep being my High School Sweet Heart

Comments

Instagram Post