How To Make Tumblr Sticker

No, there's no girl can handle her self when she see meet cute things. So i make my own tumblr-overlay stickers. You also can make the stickers, just follow these steps.


Here we start;
  1. Browse the design of sticker.
    Browse the tumblr overlay design in internet. Well, choose a single design with good resolution.
  2. Combine some design you want.
    You can use another design software like Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, etc. I usually combine the design in size A3, but it's up to you. 
  3. Make the resolution better.Make your best sticker by increase the image resolution. I usually use Adobe Photoshop, once again, you can use with another software.
  4. Print them in sticker paper.
    Choose the best paper, which water ressistant. I know that you don't want your sticker easily shattered right?
  5. Cut the design.
    Cut your sticker design one by one manually with your lovely scissor. 
  6. TARRA! Your lovely tumblr overlay sticker is done. 
You can put them in your lovely stuffs. I put them in my laptop and my college note. These cute stickers really make my day. So, you have to try!





Comments

Instagram Post