Animals and People

A photo tells you a thousand stories. Yes, i'm deal with these words. So, this is a story; In order to follow the olympic in my univresity, I went to hunt photos with some buddies this afternoon. We did 'Hunting Bersama', a compotition of photography. We went to Pasar Burung (Bird Market) and arround Pasar Besar (Big Market) in Malang city. First, we went to Pasar Burung. As its name, the market sells so many beautiful birds. Not only birds, it sells many animals too. So the first thing we did there was walked and looking for the objects to shot. Because the theme of the photo competition was Kehidupan Sosial Masyarakat (A Social Life in Society), of course the objects we were looking for was humans.You must can guess that we would make human interest photos. So i shooted humans at first. I shooted when they were doing heir activities; talking with others, cleaning their bird cage, accompanying their kids to see those cute animals. But, i saw that it was okey to go out from you restriction. You don't have always photo what you must photo. I mean, if the theme is a social life, you don't have always photo humans. I did what i enjoy in there. I took pictures of some animals. They're nice. So, voila!
(Remember, i'm not a good photographer, but i hope that these photos are good enough)


guess what they were looking at? i bet that they have more romantic love story than teenagers nowadays wq.

i totally can't handle my self with this cute-pink-and-white birds. btw i'm sorry for this bad photo, it's not easy to shot the moving objects. :(



this sleeping cat wouldn't wake up even you make a very-very- noisy, because what? he did a fake sleeping. lol

i love the background, those pedicab. so just ignore my suck-plain face by Eko please. 



You'll learn everything when you love photography. I'm sure. You see how's life. Well, that's all from me. Thankyou.

Comments

Instagram Post