Say Hello To Me!

First, let me to say my warmest 'hi' to yall. Yesh, hi. This is my 'first' post -not really, i deleted my old blog cause some reasons- so let me to let you all know. This is it;
Start here.. I may say that i'm not a bad person, but not good too. I think i'm an introvert, or an extrovert. I sometimes enjoy alone, but in the same time i can't live without people arround me. So, i'm a pretty hard to get along with new people. So, you may say i'm an ambievert.

Oh ya, i have to tell you why i use english in my blog. Well, first i wanna learn english, so i write with english, yesh i learn through this blog. So i ask you to forgive me if there are so many mistakes in my post, and i'll happy if you check and let me know what the mistakes are. Second, i think if i use english this blog will look cooler haha. Well, the main reason is i wanna learn english. 

Then, i write because i wanna share what's on my mind. It's good enough to share what you think than you harbor deep in your mind. I'm sorry if my post is not good, well once again, i learn. 
Back again to topic, i'll tell you a little more about me. I bet that you've to know some facts of mine;
1. I love fried chickens and they love me too
2. I love turqoise, but my stuffs are pink:( 
3. I wear hijab and i feel peace 
4. I love photography but i'm not good a photographer
5. I love seeing everyone smile, so, i love to smile too :)

Well' that's all of a little bit about me. Just follow my blog to get to know me. Thankyou. :)





Comments

Instagram Post